- 1/2 cup vanilla coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 4 tbsp Nutiva Organic Hemp Protein Hi-Fiber
- 1 tbsp organic flax powder
- 1/2 tbsp Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds (soak for 5-10 minutes before blending to make a gel)
- 3 tbsp Navitas Organic Cacao Powder
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tbsp Navitas Superfruit Blend or 1/2 cup frozen organic berries or chilled pure organic acai juice
- 1 tbsp organic wheatgrass powder
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Add a little organic cane sugar or stevia if it is not sweet enough.
Use less cacao if you like less chocolate flavor.
Use a frozen banana if you want it to be colder.
It makes about 16 ounces and can be used as a meal replacement or shared with someone for an energizing snack. It is chock-full of protein, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Enjoy one every day for better health.